Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by crystal

Page: 47 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: crystal
Question 188

A company runs a public three-Tier web application in a VPC The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances across multiple Availability Zones. The EC2 instances that run in private subnets need to communicate with a license server over the internet The company needs a managed solution that minimizes operational maintenance

Which solution meets these requirements''

Options:

A.

Provision a NAT instance in a public subnet Modify each private subnets route table with a default route that points to the NAT instance

B.

Provision a NAT instance in a private subnet Modify each private subnet's route table with a default route that points to the NAT instance

C.

Provision a NAT gateway in a public subnet Modify each private subnet's route table with a default route that points to the NAT gateway

D.

Provision a NAT gateway in a private subnet Modify each private subnet's route table with a default route that points to the NAT gateway

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 189

A company uses a payment processing system that requires messages for a particular payment ID to be received in the same order that they were sent Otherwise, the payments might be processed incorrectly.

Which actions should a solutions architect take to meet this requirement? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Write the messages to an Amazon DynamoDB table with the payment ID as the partition key

B.

Write the messages to an Amazon Kinesis data stream with the payment ID as the partition key.

C.

Write the messages to an Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached cluster with the payment ID as the key

D.

Write the messages to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue Set the message attribute to use the payment ID

E.

Write the messages to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) FIFO queue. Set the message group to use the payment ID.

Discussion
Question 190

An image-hosting company stores its objects in Amazon S3 buckets. The company wants to avoid accidental exposure of the objects in the S3 buckets to the public. All S3 objects in the entire AWS account need to remain private

Which solution will meal these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon GuardDuty to monitor S3 bucket policies Create an automatic remediation action rule that uses an AWS Lambda function to remediate any change that makes the objects public

B.

Use AWS Trusted Advisor to find publicly accessible S3 Dockets Configure email notifications In Trusted Advisor when a change is detected manually change the S3 bucket policy if it allows public access

C.

Use AWS Resource Access Manager to find publicly accessible S3 buckets Use Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) to invoke an AWS Lambda function when a change it detected. Deploy a Lambda function that programmatically remediates the change.

D.

Use the S3 Block Public Access feature on the account level. Use AWS Organizations to create a service control policy (SCP) that prevents IAM users from changing the setting Apply tie SCP to tie account

Discussion
Question 191

A data analytics company wants to migrate its batch processing system to AWS. The company receives thousands of small data files periodically during the day through FTP. A on-premises batch job processes the data files overnight. However, the batch job takes hours to finish running.

The company wants the AWS solution to process incoming data files are possible with minimal changes to the FTP clients that send the files. The solution must delete the incoming data files the files have been processed successfully. Processing for each file needs to take 3-8 minutes.

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon EC2 instance that runs an FTP server to store incoming files as objects in Amazon S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval. Configure a job queue in AWS Batch. Use Amazon EventBridge rules to invoke the job to process the objects nightly from S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval. Delete the objects after the job has processed the objects.

B.

Use an Amazon EC2 instance that runs an FTP server to store incoming files on an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Configure a job queue in AWS Batch. Use Amazon EventBridge rules to invoke the process the files nightly from the EBS volume. Delete the files after the job has processed the files.

C.

Use AWS Transfer Family to create an FTP server to store incoming files on an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Configure a job queue in AWS Batch. Use an Amazon S3 event notification when each files arrives to invoke the job in AWS Batch. Delete the files after the job has processed the files.

D.

Use AWS Transfer Family to create an FTP server to store incoming files in Amazon S3 Standard. Create an AWS Lambda function to process the files and to delete the files after they are proessed.yse an S3 event notification to invoke the lambda function when the fils arrive

Discussion
Page: 47 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99