Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 14 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 56

A solutions architect needs to design a highly available application consisting of web, application, and database tiers. HTTPS content delivery should be as close to the edge as possible, with the least delivery time.

Which solution meets these requirements and is MOST secure?

Options:

A.

Configure a public Application Load Balancer (ALB) with multiple redundant Amazon EC2 instances in public subnets. Configure Amazon CloudFront to deliver HTTPS content using the public ALB as the origin.

B.

Configure a public Application Load Balancer with multiple redundant Amazon EC2 instances in private subnets. Configure Amazon CloudFront to deliver HTTPS content using the EC2 instances as the origin.

C.

Configure a public Application Load Balancer (ALB) with multiple redundant Amazon EC2 instances in private subnets. Configure Amazon CloudFront to deliver HTTPS content using the public ALB as the origin.

D.

Configure a public Application Load Balancer with multiple redundant Amazon EC2 instances in public subnets. Configure Amazon CloudFront to deliver HTTPS content using the EC2 instances as the origin.

Discussion
Question 57

An loT company is releasing a mattress that has sensors to collect data about a user's sleep. The sensors will send data to an Amazon S3 bucket. The sensors collect approximately 2 MB of data every night for each mattress. The company must process and summarize the data for each mattress. The results need to be available as soon as possible Data processing will require 1 GB of memory and will finish within 30 seconds.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Glue with a Scalajob.

B.

Use Amazon EMR with an Apache Spark script.

C.

Use AWS Lambda with a Python script.

D.

Use AWS Glue with a PySpark job.

Discussion
Question 58

A company is concerned that two NAT instances in use will no longer be able to support the traffic needed for the company’s application. A solutions architect wants to implement a solution that is highly available, fault tolerant, and automatically scalable.

What should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Remove the two NAT instances and replace them with two NAT gateways in the same Availability Zone.

B.

Use Auto Scaling groups with Network Load Balancers for the NAT instances in different Availability Zones.

C.

Remove the two NAT instances and replace them with two NAT gateways in different Availability Zones.

D.

Replace the two NAT instances with Spot Instances in different Availability Zones and deploy a Network Load Balancer.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 59

A company is designing a containerized application that will use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). The application needs to access a shared file system that is highly durable and can recover data to another AWS Region with a recovery point objective (RPO) of 8 hours. The file system needs to provide a mount target in each Availability Zone within a Region.

A solutions architect wants to use AWS Backup to manage the replication to another Region.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

‘Amazon FSx for Windows File Server with a Multi-AZ deployment

B.

Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP with a Multi-AZ deployment

C.

‘Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) with the Standard storage class

D.

Amazon FSx for OpenZFS

Discussion
Page: 14 / 50
Title