Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by alaia

Page: 4 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: alaia
Question 16

A company uses Amazon S3 to store its confidential audit documents. The S3 bucket uses bucket policies to restrict access to audit team IAM user credentials according to the principle of least privilege. Company managers are worried about accidental deletion of documents in the S3 bucket and want a more secure solution.

What should a solutions architect do to secure the audit documents?

Options:

A.

Enable the versioning and MFA Delete features on the S3 bucket.

B.

Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) on the IAM user credentials for each audit team IAM user account.

C.

Add an S3 Lifecycle policy to the audit team's IAM user accounts to deny the s3:DeleteObject action during audit dates.

D.

Use AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) to encrypt the S3 bucket and restrict audit team IAM user accounts from accessing the KMS key.

Discussion
Question 17

A company runs an ecommerce application on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The instances run in an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group across multiple Availability Zones. The Auto Scaling group scales based on CPU utilization metrics. The ecommerce application stores the transaction data in a MySQL 8.0 database that is hosted on a large EC2 instance.

The database's performance degrades quickly as application load increases. The application handles more read requests than write transactions. The company wants a solution that will automatically scale the database to meet the demand of unpredictable read workloads while maintaining high availability.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Redshift with a single node for leader and compute functionality.

B.

Use Amazon RDS with a Single-AZ deployment Configure Amazon RDS to add reader instances in a different Availability Zone.

C.

Use Amazon Aurora with a Multi-AZ deployment. Configure Aurora Auto Scaling with Aurora Replicas.

D.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached with EC2 Spot Instances.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 18

An image-processing company has a web application that users use to upload images. The application uploads the images into an Amazon S3 bucket. The company has set up S3 event notifications to publish the object creation events to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) standard queue. The SQS queue serves as the event source for an AWS Lambda function that processes the images and sends the results to users through email.

Users report that they are receiving multiple email messages for every uploaded image. A solutions architect determines that SQS messages are invoking the Lambda function more than once, resulting in multiple email messages.

What should the solutions architect do to resolve this issue with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Set up long polling in the SQS queue by increasing the ReceiveMessage wait time to 30 seconds.

B.

Change the SQS standard queue to an SQS FIFO queue. Use the message deduplication ID to discard duplicate messages.

C.

Increase the visibility timeout in the SQS queue to a value that is greater than the total of the function timeout and the batch window timeout.

D.

Modify the Lambda function to delete each message from the SQS queue immediately after the message is read before processing.

Discussion
Question 19

A company observes an increase in Amazon EC2 costs in its most recent bill The billing team notices unwanted vertical scaling of instance types for a couple of EC2 instances A solutions architect needs to create a graph comparing the last 2 months of EC2 costs and perform an in-depth analysis to identify the root cause of the vertical scaling

How should the solutions architect generate the information with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Budgets to create a budget report and compare EC2 costs based on instance types

B.

Use Cost Explorer's granular filtering feature to perform an in-depth analysis of EC2 costs based on instance types

C.

Use graphs from the AWS Billing and Cost Management dashboard to compare EC2 costs based on instance types for the last 2 months

D.

Use AWS Cost and Usage Reports to create a report and send it to an Amazon S3 bucket Use Amazon QuickSight with Amazon S3 as a source to generate an interactive graph based on instance types.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99