Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by hayley

Page: 49 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: hayley
Question 196

A company is experiencing sudden increases in demand. The company needs to provision large Amazon EC2 instances from an Amazon Machine image (AMI) The instances will run m an Auto Scaling group. The company needs a solution that provides minimum initialization latency to meet the demand.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use the aws ec2 register-image command to create an AMI from a snapshot Use AWS Step Functions to replace the AMI in the Auto Scaling group

B.

Enable Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) fast snapshot restore on a snapshot Provision an AMI by using the snapshot Replace the AMI m the Auto Scaling group with the new AMI

C.

Enable AMI creation and define lifecycle rules in Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager (Amazon DLM) Create an AWS Lambda function that modifies the AMI in the Auto Scaling group

D.

Use Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) to invoke AWS Backup lifecycle policies that provision AMIs Configure Auto Scaling group capacity limits as an event source in EventBridge

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 197

A company hosts a web application on multiple Amazon EC2 instances The EC2 instances are in an Auto Scaling group that scales in response to user demand The company wants to optimize cost savings without making a long-term commitment

Which EC2 instance purchasing option should a solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements'?

Options:

A.

Dedicated Instances only

B.

On-Demand Instances only

C.

A mix of On-Demand instances and Spot Instances

D.

A mix of On-Demand instances and Reserved instances

Discussion
Question 198

A solutions architect is designing the architecture of a new application being deployed to the AWS Cloud. The application will run on Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances and will automatically scale across multiple Availability Zones. The EC2 instances will scale up and down frequently throughout the day. An Application Load Balancer (ALB) will handle the load distribution. The architecture needs to support distributed session data management. The company is willing to make changes to code if needed.

What should the solutions architect do to ensure that the architecture supports distributed session data management?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ElastiCache to manage and store session data.

B.

Use session affinity (sticky sessions) of the ALB to manage session data.

C.

Use Session Manager from AWS Systems Manager to manage the session.

D.

Use the GetSessionToken API operation in AWS Security Token Service (AWS STS) to manage the session

Discussion
Question 199

A company is running a publicly accessible serverless application that uses Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambda. The application's traffic recently spiked due to fraudulent requests from botnets.

Which steps should a solutions architect take to block requests from unauthorized users? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a usage plan with an API key that is shared with genuine users only.

B.

Integrate logic within the Lambda function to ignore the requests from fraudulent IP addresses.

C.

Implement an AWS WAF rule to target malicious requests and trigger actions to filter them out.

D.

Convert the existing public API to a private API. Update the DNS records to redirect users to the new API endpoint.

E.

Create an IAM role for each user attempting to access the API. A user will assume the role when making the API call.

Discussion
Page: 49 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99