Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by solomon

Page: 50 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: solomon
Question 200

A company has a multi-tier application deployed on several Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. An Amazon RDS for Oracle instance is the application’s data layer that uses Oracle-specific

PL/SQL functions. Traffic to the application has been steadily increasing. This is causing the EC2 instances to become overloaded and the RDS instance to run out of storage. The Auto Scaling group does not have any scaling metrics and defines the minimum healthy instance count only. The company predicts that traffic will continue to increase at a steady but unpredictable rate before levelling off.

What should a solutions architect do to ensure the system can automatically scale for the increased traffic? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Configure storage Auto Scaling on the RDS for Oracle Instance.

B.

Migrate the database to Amazon Aurora to use Auto Scaling storage.

C.

Configure an alarm on the RDS for Oracle Instance for low free storage space

D.

Configure the Auto Scaling group to use the average CPU as the scaling metric

E.

Configure the Auto Scaling group to use the average free memory as the seeing metric

Discussion
Question 201

A company is running a multi-tier recommence web application in the AWS Cloud. The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances with an Amazon RDS for MySQL Multi-AZ OB instance. Amazon ROS is configured with the latest generation DB instance with 2.000 GB of storage In a General Purpose SSD (gp3) Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBSl volume. The database performance affects the application during periods high demand.

A database administrator analyzes the logs in Amazon CloudWatch Logs and discovers that the application performance always degrades when the number of read and write IOPS is higher than 20.000.

What should a solutions architect do to improve the application performance?

Options:

A.

Replace the volume with a magnetic volume.

B.

Increase the number of IOPS on the gp3 volume.

C.

Replace the volume with a Provisioned IOPS SSD (Io2) volume.

D.

Replace the 2.000 GB gp3 volume with two 1.000 GB gp3 volumes

Discussion
Question 202

A company wants to use Amazon S3 for the secondary copy of its on-premises dataset. The company would rarely need to access this copy. The storage solution’s cost should be minimal.

Which storage solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

S3 Standard

B.

S3 Intelligent-Tiering

C.

S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA)

D.

S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA)

Discussion
Question 203

A company is planning to store data on Amazon RDS DB instances. The company must encrypt the data at rest.

What should a solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an encryption key and store the key in AWS Secrets Manager Use the key to encrypt the DB instances

B.

Generate a certificate in AWS Certificate Manager (ACM). Enable SSL/TLS on the DB instances by using the certificate

C.

Create a customer master key (CMK) in AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) Enable encryption for the DB instances

D.

Generate a certificate in AWS Identity and Access Management {IAM) Enable SSUTLS on the DB instances by using the certificate

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 50 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99