Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by harris

Page: 22 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: harris
Question 88

A company's website is used to sell products to the public. The site runs on Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). There is also an Amazon CloudFront distribution, and AWS WAF is being used to protect against SQL injection attacks. The ALB is the origin for the CloudFront distribution. A recent review of security logs revealed an external malicious IP that needs to be blocked from accessing the website.

What should a solutions architect do to protect the application?

Options:

A.

Modify the network ACL on the CloudFront distribution to add a deny rule for the malicious IP address.

B.

Modify the configuration of AWS WAF to add an IP match condition to block the malicious IP address.

C.

Modify the network ACL for the EC2 instances in the target groups behind the ALB to deny the malicious IP address.

D.

Modify the security groups for the EC2 instances in the target groups behind the ALB to deny the malicious IP address.

Discussion
Question 89

A social media company wants to allow its users to upload images in an application that is hosted in the AWS Cloud. The company needs a solution that automatically resizes the images so that the images can be displayed on multiple device types. The application experiences unpredictable traffic patterns throughout the day. The company is seeking a highly available solution that maximizes scalability.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a static website hosted in Amazon S3 that invokes AWS Lambda functions to resize the images and store the images in an Amazon S3 bucket.

B.

Create a static website hosted in Amazon CloudFront that invokes AWS Step Functions to resize the images and store the images in an Amazon RDS database.

C.

Create a dynamic website hosted on a web server that runs on an Amazon EC2 instance Configure a process that runs on the EC2 instance to resize the images and store the images in an Amazon S3 bucket.

D.

Create a dynamic website hosted on an automatically scaling Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster that creates a resize job in Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS). Set up an image-resizing program that runs on an Amazon EC2 instance to process the resize jobs

Discussion
Question 90

A company uses an organization in AWS Organizations to manage AWS accounts that contain applications. The company sets up a dedicated monitoring member account in the organization. The company wants to query and visualize observability data across the accounts by using Amazon CloudWatch.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Enable CloudWatch cross-account observability for the monitoring account. Deploy an AWS CloudFormation template provided by the monitoring account in each AWS account to share the data with the monitoring account.

B.

Set up service control policies (SCPs) to provide access to CloudWatch in the monitoring account under the Organizations root organizational unit (OU).

C.

Configure a new IAM user in the monitoring account. In each AWS account, configure an 1AM policy to have access to query and visualize the CloudWatch data in the account. Attach the new 1AM policy to the new 1AM user.

D.

Create a new IAM user in the monitoring account. Create cross-account 1AM policies in each AWS account. Attach the 1AM policies to the new IAM user.

Discussion
Question 91

An application running on an Amazon EC2 instance in VPC-A needs to access files in another EC2 instance in VPC-B. Both VPCs are in separate AWS accounts. The network administrator needs to design a solution to configure secure access to EC2 instance in VPC-B from VPC-A. The connectivity should not have a single point of failure or bandwidth concerns.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set up a VPC peering connection between VPC-A and VPC-B.

B.

Set up VPC gateway endpoints for the EC2 instance running in VPC-B.

C.

Attach a virtual private gateway to VPC-B and set up routing from VPC-A.

D.

Create a private virtual interface (VIF) for the EC2 instance running in VPC-B and add appropriate routes from VPC-A.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 22 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99