Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by teddy-james

Page: 37 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: teddy-james
Question 148

A company stores its application logs in an Amazon CloudWatch Logs log group. A new policy requires the company to store all application logs in Amazon OpenSearch Service (Amazon Elasticsearch Service) in near-real time.

Which solution will meet this requirement with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Configure a CloudWatch Logs subscription to stream the logs to Amazon OpenSearch Service (Amazon Elasticsearch Service).

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function. Use the log group to invoke the function to write the logs to Amazon OpenSearch Service (Amazon Elasticsearch Service).

C.

Create an Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose delivery stream. Configure the log group as the delivery stream's source. Configure Amazon OpenSearch Service (Amazon Elasticsearch Service) as the delivery stream's destination.

D.

Install and configure Amazon Kinesis Agent on each application server to deliver the logs to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Configure Kinesis Data Streams to deliver the logs to Amazon OpenSearch Service (Amazon Elasticsearch Service)

Discussion
Question 149

A company is running several business applications in three separate VPCs within me us-east-1 Region. The applications must be able to communicate between VPCs. The applications also must be able to consistently send hundreds to gigabytes of data each day to a latency-sensitive application that runs in a single on-premises data center.

A solutions architect needs to design a network connectivity solution that maximizes cost-effectiveness

Which solution moots those requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure three AWS Site-to-Site VPN connections from the data center to AWS Establish connectivity by configuring one VPN connection for each VPC

B.

Launch a third-party virtual network appliance in each VPC Establish an iPsec VPN tunnel between the Data center and each virtual appliance

C.

Set up three AWS Direct Connect connections from the data center to a Direct Connect gateway in us-east-1 Establish connectivity by configuring each VPC to use one of the Direct Connect connections

D.

Set up one AWS Direct Connect connection from the data center to AWS. Create a transit gateway, and attach each VPC to the transit gateway. Establish connectivity between the Direct Connect connection and the transit gateway.

Discussion
Question 150

A company has implemented a self-managed DNS solution on three Amazon EC2 instances behind a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in the us-west-2 Region. Most of the company's users are located in the United States and Europe. The company wants to improve the performance and availability of the solution. The company launches and configures three EC2 instances in the eu-west-1 Region and adds the EC2 instances as targets for a new NLB.

Which solution can the company use to route traffic to all the EC2 instances?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon Route 53 geolocation routing policy to route requests to one of the two NLBs. Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Use the Route 53 record as the distribution's origin.

B.

Create a standard accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator. Create endpoint groups in us-west-2 and eu-west-1. Add the two NLBs as endpoints for the endpoint groups.

C.

Attach Elastic IP addresses to the six EC2 instances. Create an Amazon Route 53 geolocation routing policy to route requests to one of the six EC2 instances. Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Use the Route 53 record as the distribution's origin.

D.

Replace the two NLBs with two Application Load Balancers (ALBs). Create an Amazon Route 53 latency routing policy to route requests to one of the two ALBs. Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Use the Route 53 record as the distribution's origin.

Discussion
Question 151

A company wants to migrate its existing on-premises monolithic application to AWS.

The company wants to keep as much of the front- end code and the backend code as possible. However, the company wants to break the application into smaller applications. A different team will manage each application. The company needs a highly scalable solution that minimizes operational overhead.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Host the application on AWS Lambda Integrate the application with Amazon API Gateway.

B.

Host the application with AWS Amplify. Connect the application to an Amazon API Gateway API that is integrated with AWS Lambda.

C.

Host the application on Amazon EC2 instances. Set up an Application Load Balancer with EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group as targets.

D.

Host the application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) Set up an Application Load Balancer with Amazon ECS as the target.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 37 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99