Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by tomas

Page: 43 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: tomas
Question 172

A research laboratory needs to process approximately 8 TB of data The laboratory requires sub-millisecond latencies and a minimum throughput of 6 GBps for the storage subsystem Hundreds of Amazon EC2 instances that run Amazon Linux will distribute and process the data

Which solution will meet the performance requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP file system Set each volume's tiering policy to ALL Import the raw data into the file system Mount the file system on the EC2 instances

B.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket to stofe the raw data Create an Amazon FSx for Lustre file system that uses persistent SSD storage Select the option to import data from and export data to Amazon S3 Mount the file system on the EC2 instances

C.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket to store the raw data Create an Amazon FSx for Lustre file system that uses persistent HDD storage Select the option to import data from and export data to Amazon S3 Mount the file system on the EC2 instances

D.

Create an Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP file system Set each volume's tienng policy to NONE. Import the raw data into the file system Mount the file system on the EC2 instances

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 173

At part of budget planning. management wants a report of AWS billed dams listed by user. The data will be used to create department budgets. A solution architect needs to determine the most efficient way to obtain this report Information

Which solution meets these requirement?

Options:

A.

Run a query with Amazon Athena to generate the report.

B.

Create a report in Cost Explorer and download the report

C.

Access the bill details from the running dashboard and download Via bill.

D.

Modify a cost budget in AWS Budgets to alert with Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

Discussion
Question 174

A company is migrating a Linux-based web server group to AWS. The web servers must access files in a shared file store for some content. The company must not make any changes to the application.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon S3 Standard bucket with access to the web servers.

B.

Configure an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an Amazon S3 bucket as the origin.

C.

Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system. Mount the EFS file system on all web servers.

D.

Configure a General Purpose SSD (gp3) Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Mount the EBS volume to all web servers.

Discussion
Question 175

A solutions architect needs to design a system to store client case files. The files are core company assets and are important. The number of files will grow over time.

The files must be simultaneously accessible from multiple application servers that run on Amazon EC2 instances. The solution must have built-in redundancy.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

B.

Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)

C.

Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive

D.

AWS Backup

Discussion
Page: 43 / 50
Title