Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by zayaan

Page: 5 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: zayaan
Question 20

A company is preparing to store confidential data in Amazon S3 For compliance reasons the data must be encrypted at rest Encryption key usage must be logged tor auditing purposes. Keys must be rotated every year.

Which solution meets these requirements and «the MOST operationally efferent?

Options:

A.

Server-side encryption with customer-provided keys (SSE-C)

B.

Server-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed keys (SSE-S3)

C.

Server-side encryption with AWS KMS (SSE-KMS) customer master keys (CMKs) with manual rotation

D.

Server-side encryption with AWS KMS (SSE-KMS) customer master keys (CMKs) with automate rotation

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 21

A development team runs monthly resource-intensive tests on its general purpose Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance with Performance Insights enabled. The testing lasts for 48 hours once a month and is the only process that uses the database. The team wants to reduce the cost of running the tests without reducing the compute and memory attributes of the DB instance.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Stop the DB instance when tests are completed. Restart the DB instance when required.

B.

Use an Auto Scaling policy with the DB instance to automatically scale when tests are completed.

C.

Create a snapshot when tests are completed. Terminate the DB instance and restore the snapshot when required.

D.

Modify the DB instance to a low-capacity instance when tests are completed. Modify the DB instance again when required.

Discussion
Question 22

A company has a production web application in which users upload documents through a web interlace or a mobile app. According to a new regulatory requirement, new documents cannot be modified or deleted after they are stored.

What should a solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Store the uploaded documents in an Amazon S3 bucket with S3 Versioning and S3 Object Lock enabled

B.

Store the uploaded documents in an Amazon S3 bucket. Configure an S3 Lifecycle policy to archive the documents periodically.

C.

Store the uploaded documents in an Amazon S3 bucket with S3 Versioning enabled Configure an ACL to restrict all access to read-only.

D.

Store the uploaded documents on an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) volume. Access the data by mounting the volume in read-only mode.

Discussion
Question 23

A company stores call transcript files on a monthly basis. Users access the files randomly within 1 year of the call, but users access the files infrequently after 1 year. The company wants to optimize its solution by giving users the ability to query and retrieve files that are less than 1-year-old as quickly as possible. A delay in retrieving older files is acceptable.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval. Query the tags to retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval.

B.

Store individual files in Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files that are in Amazon S3 by using Amazon Athena. Query and retrieve the files that are in S3 Glacier by using S3 Glacier Select.

C.

Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Store search metadata for each archive in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files by searching for metadata from Amazon S3.

D.

Store individual files in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year. Store search metadata in Amazon RDS. Query the files from Amazon RDS. Retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99