Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 29 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 116

A company wants to move its application to a serverless solution. The serverless solution needs to analyze existing and new data by using SL. The company stores the data in an Amazon S3 bucket. The data requires encryption and must be replicated to a different AWS Region.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 bucket. Load the data into the new S3 bucket. Use S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) to replicate encrypted objects to an S3 bucket in another Region. Use server-side encryption with AWS KMS multi-Region kays (SSE-KMS). Use Amazon Athena to query the data.

B.

Create a new S3 bucket. Load the data into the new S3 bucket. Use S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) to replicate encrypted objects to an S3 bucket in another Region. Use server-side encryption with AWS KMS multi-Region keys (SSE-KMS). Use Amazon RDS to query the data.

C.

Load the data into the existing S3 bucket. Use S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) to replicate encrypted objects to an S3 bucket in another Region. Use server-side encryption with Amazon S3

managed encryption keys (SSE-S3). Use Amazon Athena to query the data.

D.

Load the data into the existing S3 bucket. Use S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) to replicate encrypted objects to an S3 bucket in another Region. Use server-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed encryption keys (SSE-S3). Use Amazon RDS to query the data.

Discussion
Question 117

A gaming company hosts a browser-based application on AWS. The users of the application consume a large number of videos and images that are stored in Amazon S3. This content is the same for all users.

The application has increased in popularity, and millions of users worldwide are accessing these media files. The company wants to provide the files to the users while reducing the load on the origin.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Deploy an AWS Global Accelerator accelerator in front of the web servers.

B.

Deploy an Amazon CloudFront web distribution in front of the S3 bucket.

C.

Deploy an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis instance in front of the web servers.

D.

Deploy an Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached instance in front of the web servers.

Discussion
Question 118

A company has a service that produces event data. The company wants to use AWS to process the event data as it is received. The data is written in a specific order that must be maintained throughout processing The company wants to implement a solution that minimizes operational overhead.

How should a solutions architect accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) FIFO queue to hold messages Set up an AWS Lambda function to process messages from the queue

B.

Create an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to deliver notifications containing payloads to process Configure an AWS Lambda function as a subscriber.

C.

Create an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) standard queue to hold messages. Set up an AWS Lambda function to process messages from the queue independently

D.

Create an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to deliver notifications containing payloads to process. Configure an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue as a subscriber.

Discussion
Question 119

A company’s website provides users with downloadable historical performance reports. The website needs a solution that will scale to meet the company’s website demands globally. The solution should be cost-effective, limit the provisioning of infrastructure resources, and provide the fastest possible response time.

Which combination should a solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon CloudFront and Amazon S3

B.

AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB

C.

Application Load Balancer with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling

D.

Amazon Route 53 with internal Application Load Balancers

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 29 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99