Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by aris

Page: 48 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: aris
Question 192

A company is running a batch application on Amazon EC2 instances. The application consists of a backend with multiple Amazon RDS databases. The application is causing a high number of leads on the databases. A solutions architect must reduce the number of database reads while ensuring high availability.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Add Amazon RDS read replicas

B.

Use Amazon ElastCache for Redis

C.

Use Amazon Route 53 DNS caching

D.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached

Discussion
Question 193

A company is moving its data management application to AWS. The company wants to transition to an event-driven architecture. The architecture needs to the more distributed and to use serverless concepts whit performing the different aspects of the workflow. The company also wants to minimize operational overhead.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Build out the workflow in AWS Glue Use AWS Glue to invoke AWS Lambda functions to process the workflow slaps

B.

Build out the workflow in AWS Step Functions Deploy the application on Amazon EC2 Instances Use Step Functions to invoke the workflow steps on the EC2 instances

C.

Build out the workflow in Amazon EventBridge. Use EventBridge to invoke AWS Lambda functions on a schedule to process the workflow steps.

D.

Build out the workflow m AWS Step Functions Use Step Functions to create a stale machine Use the stale machine to invoke AWS Lambda functions to process the workflow steps

Discussion
Question 194

A company hosts a three-tier ecommerce application on a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances. The instances run in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) All ecommerce data is stored in an Amazon RDS for ManaDB Multi-AZ DB instance

The company wants to optimize customer session management during transactions The application must store session data durably

Which solutions will meet these requirements? (Select TWO )

Options:

A.

Turn on the sticky sessions feature (session affinity) on the ALB

B.

Use an Amazon DynamoDB table to store customer session information

C.

Deploy an Amazon Cognito user pool to manage user session information

D.

Deploy an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis cluster to store customer session information

E.

Use AWS Systems Manager Application Manager in the application to manage user session information

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 195

A gaming company is moving its public scoreboard from a data center to the AWS Cloud. The company uses Amazon EC2 Windows Server instances behind an

Application Load Balancer to host its dynamic application. The company needs a highly available storage solution for the application. The application consists of static files and dynamic server-side code.

Which combination of steps should a solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Store the static files on Amazon S3. Use Amazon CloudFront to cache objects at the edge.

B.

Store the static files on Amazon S3. Use Amazon ElastiCache to cache objects at the edge.

C.

Store the server-side code on Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS). Mount the EFS volume on each EC2 instance to share the files.

D.

Store the server-side code on Amazon FSx for Windows File Server. Mount the FSx for Windows File Server volume on each EC2 instance to share the files.

E.

Store the server-side code on a General Purpose SSD (gp2) Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Mount the EBS volume on each EC2 instance to share the files.

Discussion
Page: 48 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99