Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by ariah

Page: 34 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: ariah
Question 136

A company has an ecommerce checkout workflow that writes an order to a database and calls a service to process the payment. Users are experiencing timeouts during the checkout process. When users resubmit the checkout form, multiple unique orders are created for the same desired transaction.

How should a solutions architect refactor this workflow to prevent the creation of multiple orders?

Options:

A.

Configure the web application to send an order message to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose. Set the payment service to retrieve the message from Kinesis Data Firehose and process the order.

B.

Create a rule in AWS CloudTrail to invoke an AWS Lambda function based on the logged application path request Use Lambda to query the database, call the payment service, and pass in the order information.

C.

Store the order in the database. Send a message that includes the order number to Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS). Set the payment service to poll Amazon SNS. retrieve the message, and process the order.

D.

Store the order in the database. Send a message that includes the order number to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) FIFO queue. Set the payment service to retrieve the message and process the order. Delete the message from the queue.

Discussion
Question 137

A company wants to manage Amazon Machine Images (AMIs). The company currently copies AMIs to the same AWS Region where the AMIs were created. The company needs to design an application that captures AWS API calls and sends alerts whenever the Amazon EC2 Createlmage API operation is called within the company's account.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function to query AWS CloudTrail logs and to send an alert when a Createlmage API call is detected.

B.

Configure AWS CloudTrail with an Amazon Simple Notification Service {Amazon SNS) notification that occurs when updated logs are sent to Amazon S3. Use Amazon Athena to create a new table and to query on Createlmage when an API call is detected.

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule for the Createlmage API call. Configure the target as an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to send an alert when a Createlmage API call is detected.

D.

Configure an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) FIFO queue as a target for AWS CloudTrail logs. Create an AWS Lambda function to send an alert to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic when a Createlmage API call is detected.

Discussion
Question 138

A company runs an Oracle database on premises. As part of the company’s migration to AWS, the company wants to upgrade the database to the most recent available version. The company also wants to set up disaster recovery (DR) for the database. The company needs to minimize the operational overhead for normal operations and DR setup. The company also needs to maintain access to the database's underlying operating system.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Migrate the Oracle database to an Amazon EC2 instance. Set up database replication to a different AWS Region.

B.

Migrate the Oracle database to Amazon RDS for Oracle. Activate Cross-Region automated backups to replicate the snapshots to another AWS Region.

C.

Migrate the Oracle database to Amazon RDS Custom for Oracle. Create a read replica for the database in another AWS Region.

D.

Migrate the Oracle database to Amazon RDS for Oracle. Create a standby database in another Availability Zone.

Discussion
Question 139

A company runs its ecommerce application on AWS. Every new order is published as a message in a RabbitMQ queue that runs on an Amazon EC2 instance in a single Availability Zone. These messages are processed by a different application that runs on a separate EC2 instance. This application stores the details in a PostgreSQL database on another EC2 instance. All the EC2 instances are in the same Availability Zone.

The company needs to redesign its architecture to provide the highest availability with the least operational overhead.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Migrate the queue to a redundant pair (active/standby) of RabbitMQ instances on Amazon MQ. Create a Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group (or EC2 instances that host the application. Create another Multi-AZ

Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the PostgreSQL database.

B.

Migrate the queue to a redundant pair (active/standby) of RabbitMQ instances on Amazon MQ. Create a Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the application. Migrate the database to run on a Multi-AZ deployment of Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL.

C.

Create a Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the RabbitMQ queue. Create another Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the application. Migrate the database to run

on a Multi-AZ deployment of Amazon RDS fqjPostgreSQL.

D.

Create a Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the RabbitMQ queue. Create another Multi-AZ Auto Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the application. Create a third Multi-AZ Auto

Scaling group for EC2 instances that host the PostgreSQL database.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 34 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99