Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by delia

Page: 27 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: delia
Question 108

A company uses AWS Organizations to create dedicated AWS accounts for each business unit to manage each business unit's account independently upon request. The root email recipient missed a notification that was sent to the root user email address of one account. The company wants to ensure that all future notifications are not missed. Future notifications must be limited to account administrators.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure the company's email server to forward notification email messages that are sent to the AWS account root user email address to all users in the organization.

B.

Configure all AWS account root user email addresses as distribution lists that go to a few administrators who can respond to alerts. Configure AWS account alternate contacts in the AWS Organizations console or programmatically.

C.

Configure all AWS account root user email messages to be sent to one administrator who is responsible for monitoring alerts and forwarding those alerts to the appropriate groups.

D.

Configure all existing AWS accounts and all newly created accounts to use the same root user email address. Configure AWS account alternate contacts in the AWS Organizations console or programmatically.

Discussion
Question 109

Organizers for a global event want to put daily reports online as static HTML pages. The pages are expected to generate millions of views from users around the world. The files are stored In an Amazon S3 bucket. A solutions architect has been asked to design an efficient and effective solution.

Which action should the solutions architect take to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Generate presigned URLs for the files.

B.

Use cross-Region replication to all Regions.

C.

Use the geoproximtty feature of Amazon Route 53.

D.

Use Amazon CloudFront with the S3 bucket as its origin.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 110

A company has a dynamic web application hosted on two Amazon EC2 instances. The company has its own SSL certificate, which is on each instance to perform SSL termination.

There has been an increase in traffic recently, and the operations team determined that SSL encryption and decryption is causing the compute capacity of the web servers to reach their maximum limit.

What should a solutions architect do to increase the application's performance?

Options:

A.

Create a new SSL certificate using AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) install the ACM certificate on each instance

B.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket Migrate the SSL certificate to the S3 bucket Configure the EC2 instances to reference the bucket for SSL termination

C.

Create another EC2 instance as a proxy server Migrate the SSL certificate to the new instance and configure it to direct connections to the existing EC2 instances

D.

Import the SSL certificate into AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) Create an Application Load Balancer with an HTTPS listener that uses the SSL certificate from ACM

Discussion
Question 111

A corporation has recruited a new cloud engineer who should not have access to the CompanyConfidential Amazon S3 bucket. The cloud engineer must have read and write permissions on an S3 bucket named AdminTools.

Which IAM policy will satisfy these criteria?

Options:

A.

Option A 111Text, letter Description automatically generated

B.

Option B 111Text Description automatically generated

C.

Option C 111Text, application Description automatically generated

D.

Option D 111Text, application Description automatically generated

Discussion
Page: 27 / 50
Title