Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by theodora

Page: 44 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: theodora
Question 176

A company runs a fleet of web servers using an Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL DB instance After a routine compliance check, the company sets a standard that requires a recovery pant objective (RPO) of less than 1 second for all its production databases.

Which solution meets these requirement?

Options:

A.

Enable a Multi-AZ deployment for the DB Instance

B.

Enable auto scaling for the OB instance m one Availability Zone.

C.

Configure the 06 instance in one Availability Zone and create multiple read replicas in a separate Availability Zone

D.

Configure the 06 instance in one Availability Zone, and configure AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) change data capture (CDC) tasks

Discussion
Question 177

A company runs an application that receives data from thousands of geographically dispersed remote devices that use UDP The application processes the data immediately and sends a message back to the device if necessary No data is stored.

The company needs a solution that minimizes latency for the data transmission from the devices. The solution also must provide rapid failover to another AWS Region

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure an Amazon Route 53 failover routing policy Create a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in each of the two Regions Configure the NLB to invoke an AWS Lambda function to process the data

B.

Use AWS Global Accelerator Create a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in each of the two Regions as an endpoint. Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster with the Fargate launch type Create an ECS service on the cluster Set the ECS service as the target for the NLB Process the data in Amazon ECS.

C.

Use AWS Global Accelerator Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in each of the two Regions as an endpoint Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster with the Fargate launch type Create an ECS service on the cluster. Set the ECS service as the target for the ALB Process the data in Amazon ECS

D.

Configure an Amazon Route 53 failover routing policy Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in each of the two Regions Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster with the Fargate launch type Create an ECS service on the cluster Set the ECS service as the target for the ALB Process the data in Amazon ECS

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 178

A company has implemented a self-managed DNS service on AWS. The solution consists of the following:

• Amazon EC2 instances in different AWS Regions

• Endpomts of a standard accelerator m AWS Global Accelerator

The company wants to protect the solution against DDoS attacks What should a solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Subscribe to AWS Shield Advanced Add the accelerator as a resource to protect

B.

Subscribe to AWS Shield Advanced Add the EC2 instances as resources to protect

C.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL that includes a rate-based rule Associate the web ACL with the accelerator

D.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL that includes a rate-based rule Associate the web ACL with the EC2 instances

Discussion
Question 179

A company wants to deploy a new public web application on AWS The application includes a web server tier that uses Amazon EC2 instances The application also includes a database tier that uses an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance

The application must be secure and accessible for global customers that have dynamic IP addresses

How should a solutions architect configure the security groups to meet these requirements'?

Options:

A.

Configure the security group tor the web servers lo allow inbound traffic on port 443 from 0.0.0. 0/0) Configure the security group for the DB instance to allow inbound traffic on port 3306 from the security group of the web servers

B.

Configure the security group for the web servers to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from the IP addresses of the customers Configure the security group for the DB instance lo allow inbound traffic on port 3306 from the security group of the web servers

C.

Configure the security group for the web servers to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from the IP addresses of the customers Configure the security group for the DB instance to allow inbound traffic on port 3306 from the IP addresses of the customers

D.

Configure the security group for the web servers to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from 0.0.0.0.0 Configure the security group for the DB instance to allow inbound traffic on port 3306 from 0.0.0.0/0)

Discussion
Page: 44 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99