Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 26 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 104

A company wants to migrate its on-premises data center to AWS. According to the company's compliance requirements, the company can use only the ap-northeast-3 Region. Company administrators are not permitted to connect VPCs to the internet.

Which solutions will meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use AWS Control Tower to implement data residency guardrails to deny internet access and deny access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-3.

B.

Use rules in AWS WAF to prevent internet access. Deny access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-3 in the AWS account settings.

C.

Use AWS Organizations to configure service control policies (SCPS) that prevent VPCs from gaining internet access. Deny access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-3.

D.

Create an outbound rule for the network ACL in each VPC to deny all traffic from 0.0.0.0/0. Create an IAM policy for each user to prevent the use of any AWS Region other than ap-northeast-3.

E.

Use AWS Config to activate managed rules to detect and alert for internet gateways and to detect and alert for new resources deployed outside of ap-northeast-3.

Discussion
Question 105

A solutions architect needs to implement a solution to reduce a company's storage costs. All the company's data is in the Amazon S3 Standard storage class. The company must keep all data for at least 25 years. Data from the most recent 2 years must be highly available and immediately retrievable.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set up an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 Glacier Deep Archive immediately.

B.

Set up an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 2 years.

C.

Use S3 Intelligent-Tiering. Activate the archiving option to ensure that data is archived in S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

D.

Set up an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) immediately and to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 2 years.

Discussion
Question 106

A global company is using Amazon API Gateway to design REST APIs for its loyalty club users in the us-east-1 Region and the ap-southeast-2 Region. A solutions architect must design a solution to protect these API Gateway managed REST APIs across multiple accounts from SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of administrative effort?

Options:

A.

Set up AWS WAF in both Regions. Associate Regional web ACLs with an API stage.

B.

Set up AWS Firewall Manager in both Regions. Centrally configure AWS WAF rules.

C.

Set up AWS Shield in bath Regions. Associate Regional web ACLs with an API stage.

D.

Set up AWS Shield in one of the Regions. Associate Regional web ACLs with an API stage.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 107

An entertainment company is using Amazon DynamoDB to store media metadata. The application is read intensive and experiencing delays. The company does not have staff to handle additional operational overhead and needs to improve the performance efficiency of DynamoDB without reconfiguring the application.

What should a solutions architect recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Redis.

B.

Use Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX).

C.

Replicate data by using DynamoDB global tables.

D.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached with Auto Discovery enabled.

Discussion
Page: 26 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99