Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by chase

Page: 40 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: chase
Question 160

A company needs to transfer 600 TB of data from its on-premises network-attached storage (NAS) system to the AWS Cloud. The data transfer must be complete within 2 weeks. The data is sensitive and must be encrypted in transit. The company's internet connection can support an upload speed of 100 Mbps.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon S3 multi-part upload functionality to transfer the fees over HTTPS

B.

Create a VPN connection between the on-premises NAS system and the nearest AWS Region Transfer the data over the VPN connection

C.

Use the AWS Snow Family console to order several AWS Snowball Edge Storage Optimized devices Use the devices to transfer the data to Amazon S3.

D.

Set up a 10 Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection between the company location and (he nearest AWS Region Transfer the data over a VPN connection into the Region to store the data in Amazon S3

Discussion
Question 161

A company has an application thai runs on several Amazon EC2 instances Each EC2 instance has multiple Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) data volumes attached to it The application's EC2 instance configuration and data need to be backed up nightly The application also needs to be recoverable in a different AWS Region

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Write an AWS Lambda function that schedules nightly snapshots of the application's EBS volumes and copies the snapshots to a different Region

B.

Create a backup plan by using AWS Backup to perform nightly backups. Copy the backups to another Region Add the application's EC2 instances as resources

C.

Create a backup plan by using AWS Backup to perform nightly backups Copy the backups to another Region Add the application's EBS volumes as resources

D.

Write an AWS Lambda function that schedules nightly snapshots of the application's EBS volumes and copies the snapshots to a different Availability Zone

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 162

An application runs on Amazon EC2 instances in private subnets. The application needs to access an Amazon DynamoDB table. What is the MOST secure way to access the table while ensuring that the traffic does not leave the AWS network?

Options:

A.

Use a VPC endpoint for DynamoDB.

B.

Use a NAT gateway in a public subnet.

C.

Use a NAT instance in a private subnet.

D.

Use the internet gateway attached to the VPC.

Discussion
Question 163

A rapidly growing global ecommerce company is hosting its web application on AWS. The web application includes static content and dynamic content. The website stores online transaction processing (OLTP) data in an Amazon RDS database. The website’s users are experiencing slow page loads.

Which combination of actions should a solutions architect take to resolve this issue? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Configure an Amazon Redshift cluster.

B.

Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution

C.

Host the dynamic web content in Amazon S3

D.

Create a t wd replica tor the RDS DB instance.

E.

Configure a Multi-AZ deployment for the RDS DB instance

Discussion
Page: 40 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99