Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by israel

Page: 15 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: israel
Question 60

A company has deployed a database in Amazon RDS for MySQL. Due to increased transactions, the database support team is reporting slow reads against the DB instance and recommends adding a read replica.

Which combination of actions should a solutions architect take before implementing this change? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable binlog replication on the RDS primary node.

B.

Choose a failover priority for the source DB instance.

C.

Allow long-running transactions to complete on the source DB instance.

D.

Create a global table and specify the AWS Regions where the table will be available.

E.

Enable automatic backups on the source instance by setting the backup retention period to a value other than 0.

Discussion
Question 61

A company runs a microservice-based serverless web application. The application must be able to retrieve data from multiple Amazon DynamoDB tables. A solutions architect needs to give the application the ability to retrieve the data with no impact on the baseline performance of the application.

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

AWSAppSync pipeline resolvers

B.

Amazon CloudFront with Lambda@Edge functions

C.

Edge-optimized Amazon API Gateway with AWS Lambda functions

D.

Amazon Athena Federated Query with a DynamoDB connector

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 62

A company hosts an application on Amazon EC2 instances that run in a single Availability Zone. The application is accessible by using the transport layer of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model. The company needs the application architecture to have high availability

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively? (Select TWO_)

Options:

A.

Configure new EC2 instances in a different AvailabiIity Zone. Use Amazon Route 53 to route traffic to all instances.

B.

Configure a Network Load Balancer in front of the EC2 instances.

C.

Configure a Network Load Balancer tor TCP traffic to the instances. Configure an Application Load Balancer tor HTTP and HTTPS traffic to the instances.

D.

Create an Auto Scaling group for the EC2 instances. Configure the Auto Scaling group to use multiple Availability Zones. Configure the Auto Scaling group to run application health checks on the instances_

E.

Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm. Configure the alarm to restart EC2 instances that transition to a stopped state

Discussion
Question 63

A company has a production workload that is spread across different AWS accounts in various AWS Regions. The company uses AWS Cost Explorer to continuously monitor costs and usage. The company wants to receive notifications when the cost and usage spending of the workload is unusual.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

In the AWS accounts where the production workload is running, create a linked account budget by using Cost Explorer in the AWS Cost Management console

B.

In ys AWS accounts where the production workload is running, create a linked account monitor by using AWS Cost Anomaly Detection in the AWS Cost Management console

C.

In the AWS accounts where the production workload is running, create a Cost and Usage Report by using Cost Anomaly Detection in the AWS Cost Management console.

D.

Create a report and send email messages to notify the company on a weekly basis.

E.

Create a subscription with the required threshold and notify the company by using weekly summaries.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99