Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 6 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 24

A company's containerized application runs on an Amazon EC2 instance. The application needs to download security certificates before it can communicate with other business applications. The company wants a highly secure solution to encrypt and decrypt the certificates in near real time. The solution also needs to store data in highly available storage after the data is encrypted.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create AWS Secrets Manager secrets for encrypted certificates. Manually update the certificates as needed. Control access to the data by using fine-grained IAM access.

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function that uses the Python cryptography library to receive and perform encryption operations. Store the function in an Amazon S3 bucket.

C.

Create an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key. Allow the EC2 role to use the KMS key for encryption operations. Store the encrypted data on Amazon S3.

D.

Create an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key. Allow the EC2 role to use the KMS key for encryption operations. Store the encrypted data on Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volumes.

Discussion
Question 25

A solutions architect is designing a new hybrid architecture to extend a company s on-premises infrastructure to AWS The company requires a highly available connection with consistent low latency to an AWS Region. The company needs to minimize costs and is willing to accept slower traffic if the primary connection fails.

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Provision an AWS Direct Connect connection to a Region Provision a VPN connection as a backup if the primary Direct Connect connection fails.

B.

Provision a VPN tunnel connection to a Region for private connectivity. Provision a second VPN tunnel for private connectivity and as a backup if the primary VPN connection fails.

C.

Provision an AWS Direct Connect connection to a Region Provision a second Direct Connect connection to the same Region as a backup if the primary Direct Connect connection fails.

D.

Provision an AWS Direct Connect connection to a Region Use the Direct Connect failover attribute from the AWS CLI to automatically create a backup connection if the primary Direct Connect connection fails.

Discussion
Question 26

A company is hosting a static website on Amazon S3 and is using Amazon Route 53 for DNS. The website is experiencing increased demand from around the world. The company must decrease latency for users who access the website.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Replicate the S3 bucket that contains the website to all AWS Regions. Add Route 53 geolocation routing entries.

B.

Provision accelerators in AWS Global Accelerator. Associate the supplied IP addresses with the S3 bucket. Edit the Route 53 entries to point to the IP addresses of the accelerators.

C.

Add an Amazon CloudFront distribution in front of the S3 bucket. Edit the Route 53 entries to point to the CloudFront distribution.

D.

Enable S3 Transfer Acceleration on the bucket. Edit the Route 53 entries to point to the new endpoint.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 27

A company is implementing a new business application. The application runs on two Amazon EC2 instances and uses an Amazon S3 bucket for document storage. A solutions architect needs to ensure that the EC2 instances can access the S3 bucket.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM role that grants access to the S3 bucket. Attach the role to the EC2 instances.

B.

Create an IAM policy that grants access to the S3 bucket. Attach the policy to the EC2 instances.

C.

Create an IAM group that grants access to the S3 bucket. Attach the group to the EC2 instances.

D.

Create an IAM user that grants access to the S3 bucket. Attach the user account to the EC2 instances.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99