Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by freja

Page: 39 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: freja
Question 156

If a current private key is compromised, which of the following would ensure it cannot be used to decrypt ail historical data?

Options:

A.

Perfect forward secrecy

B.

Elliptic-curve cryptography

C.

Key stretching

D.

Homomorphic encryption

Discussion
Question 157

During an incident a company CIRT determine it is necessary to observe the continued network-based transaction between a callback domain and the malware running on an enterprise PC. Which of the following techniques would be BEST to enable this activity while reducing the risk of lateral spread and the risk that the adversary would notice any changes?

Options:

A.

Physical move the PC to a separate internet pint of presence

B.

Create and apply micro segmentation rules.

C.

Emulate the malware in a heavily monitored DM Z segment.

D.

Apply network blacklisting rules for the adversary domain

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 158

Which of the following identifies the point in time when an organization will recover data in the event of an outage?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

RPO

C.

MTBF

D.

ARO

Discussion
Question 159

A security engineer is installing a WAF to protect the company's website from malicious web requests over SSL. Which of the following is needed to meet the objective?

Options:

A.

A reverse proxy

B.

A decryption certificate

C.

A split-tunnel VPN

D.

Load-balanced servers

Discussion
Page: 39 / 44
Title