Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by ben

Page: 10 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: ben
Question 40

A security team is engaging a third-party vendor to do a penetration test of a new proprietary application prior to its release. Which of the following documents would the third-party vendor

most likely be required to review and sign?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

NDA

C.

MOU

D.

AUP

Discussion
Question 41

A security analyst needs to recommend a solution that will allow current Active Directory accounts and groups to be used for access controls on both network and remote-access devices. Which of the

following should the analyst recommend? (Select two).

Options:

A.

TACACS+

B.

RADIUS

C.

OAuth

D.

OpenlD

E.

Kerberos

F.

CHAP

Discussion
Question 42

A company that provides an online streaming service made its customers' personal data including names and email addresses publicly available in a cloud storage service. As a result, the company experienced an increase m the number of requests to delete user accounts. Which of the following best describes the consequence of tins data disclosure?

Options:

A.

Regulatory tines

B.

Reputation damage

C.

Increased insurance costs

D.

Financial loss

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 43

The alert indicates an attacker entered thousands of characters into the text box of a web form. The web form was intended for legitimate customers to enter their phone numbers. Which of the attacks has most likely occurred?

Options:

A.

Privilege escalation

B.

Buffer overflow

C.

Resource exhaustion

D.

Cross-site scripting

Discussion
Page: 10 / 44
Title