Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by cordelia

Page: 32 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: cordelia
Question 128

Which of the following security controls s sed to isolate a section of the network and its externally available resources from the internal corporate network in order to reduce the number of

possible attacks?

Options:

A.

Faraday cages

B.

Air gap

C.

Vaulting

D.

Proximity readers

Discussion
Question 129

A help desk technician receives a phone call from someone claiming to be a part of the organization's cybersecurity incident response team. The caller asks the technician to verify the network's internal firewall IP address. Which of the following is the technician's best course of action?

Options:

A.

Direct the caller to stop by the help desk in person and hang up declining any further requests from the caller.

B.

Ask for the caller's name, verify the person's identity in the email directory, and provide the requested information over the phone.

C.

Write down the phone number of the caller if possible, the name of the person requesting the information, hang up, and notify the organization's cybersecurity officer.

D.

Request the caller send an email for identity verification and provide the requested information via email to the caller.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 130

Historically, a company has had issues with users plugging in personally owned removable media devices into corporate computers. As a result, the threat of malware incidents is almost

constant. Which of the following would best help prevent the malware from being installed on the computers?

Options:

A.

AUP

B.

NGFW

C.

DLP

D.

EDR

Discussion
Question 131

Which of the following would be most effective to contain a rapidly spreading attack that is affecting a large number of organizations?

Options:

A.

Machine learning

B.

DNS sinkhole

C.

Blocklist

D.

Honey pot

Discussion
Page: 32 / 44
Title