Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by oona

Page: 26 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: oona
Question 104

An organization relies on third-party videoconferencing to conduct daily business. Recent security changes now require all remote workers to utilize a VPN to corporate resources Which of the following would best maintain high-quality videoconferencing while minimizing latency when connected to the VPN?

Options:

A.

Using geographic diversity lo have VPN terminators closer to end users

B.

Utilizing split tunneling so only traffic for corporate resources is encrypted

C.

Purchasing higher bandwidth connections to meet the increased demand

D.

Configuring OoS properly on the VPN accelerators

Discussion
Question 105

A security engineer must deploy two wireless routers in an office suite Other tenants in the office building should not be able to connect to this wireless network Which of the following protocols should the engineer implement to ensure the strongest encryption?

Options:

A.

WPS

B.

WPA2

C.

WAP

D.

HTTPS

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 106

Developers are writing code and merging it into shared repositories several times a day. where it is tested automatically. Which of the following concepts does this best represent?

Options:

A.

Functional testing

B.

Stored procedures

C.

Elasticity

D.

Continuous Integration

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following threat vectors would appear to be the most legitimate when used by a malicious actor to impersonate a company?

Options:

A.

Phone call

B.

Instant message

C.

Email

D.

Text message

Discussion
Page: 26 / 44
Title