Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by rico

Page: 14 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: rico
Question 56

A local server recently crashed, and the team is attempting to restore the server from a backup. During the restore process, the team notices the file size of each daily backup is large and will run out of space at the current rate.

The current solution appears to do a full backup every night. Which of the following would use the least amount of storage space for backups?

Options:

A.

A weekly, incremental backup with daily differential backups

B.

A weekly, full backup with daily snapshot backups

C.

A weekly, full backup with daily differential backups

D.

A weekly, full backup with daily incremental backups

Discussion
Question 57

A company has installed badge readers for building access but is finding unau-thorized individuals roaming the hallways Of the following is the most likely cause?

Options:

A.

Shoulder surfing

B.

Phishing

C.

Tailgating

D.

Identity fraud

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following is most likely to contain ranked and ordered information on the likelihood and potential impact of catastrophic events that may affect business processes and systems, while also highlighting the residual risks that need to be managed after mitigating controls have been implemented?

Options:

A.

An RTO report

B.

A risk register

C.

A business impact analysis

D.

An asset value register

E.

A disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Question 59

An organization with a low tolerance for user inconvenience wants to protect laptop hard drives against loss or data theft. Which of the following would be the most acceptable?

Options:

A.

SED

B.

HSM

C.

DLP

D.

TPM

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 14 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99