Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by aafiyah

Page: 16 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: aafiyah
Question 64

A malicious actor recently penetrated a company's network and moved laterally to the data center Upon investigation a forensics firm wants to know what was in the memory on the compromised server Which of the following files should be given to the forensics firm?

Options:

A.

Security

B.

Application

C.

Dump

D.

Syslog

Discussion
Question 65

A company wants the ability to restrict web access and monitor the websites that employees visit, Which Of the following would best meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Internet Proxy

B.

VPN

C.

WAF

D.

Firewall

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 66

Which of the following types of controls is a turnstile?

Options:

A.

Physical

B.

Detective

C.

Corrective

D.

Technical

Discussion
Question 67

A security professional wants to enhance the protection of a critical environment that is Used to store and manage a company's encryption keys. The selected technology should be tamper resistant. Which of the following should the security professional implement to achieve the goal?

Options:

A.

DLP

B.

HSM

C.

CA

D.

FIM

Discussion
Page: 16 / 44
Title