Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by renesmae

Page: 43 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: renesmae
Question 172

one of the attendees starts to notice delays in the connection. and the HTTPS site requests are reverting to HTTP. Which of the following BEST describes what is happening?

Options:

A.

Birthday collision on the certificate key

B.

DNS hacking to reroute traffic

C.

Brute force to the access point

D.

A SSL/TLS downgrade

Discussion
Question 173

Which of the following provides a catalog of security and privacy controls related to the United States federal information systems?

Options:

A.

GDPR

B.

PCI DSS

C.

ISO 27000

D.

NIST 800-53

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 174

A cybersecurity administrator needs to allow mobile BYOD devices to access network resources. As the devices are not enrolled to the domain and do not have policies applied to them, which of the following are best practices for authentication and infrastructure security? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Create a new network for the mobile devices and block the communication to the internal network and servers

B.

Use a captive portal for user authentication.

C.

Authenticate users using OAuth for more resiliency

D.

Implement SSO and allow communication to the internal network

E.

Use the existing network and allow communication to the internal network and servers.

F.

Use a new and updated RADIUS server to maintain the best solution

Discussion
Question 175

The compliance team requires an annual recertification of privileged and non-privileged user access. However, multiple users who left the company six months ago still have access. Which of the following would have prevented this compliance violation?

Options:

A.

Account audits

B.

AUP

C.

Password reuse

D.

SSO

Discussion
Page: 43 / 44
Title