Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by ianis

Page: 30 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: ianis
Question 120

Which of the following is used to validate a certificate when it is presented to a user?

Options:

A.

OCSP

B.

CSR

C.

CA

D.

CRC

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 121

A security analyst has been tasked with ensuring all programs that are deployed into the enterprise have been assessed in a runtime environment Any critical issues found in the program must be sent back to the developer for verification and remediation. Which of the following lost describes the type of assessment taking place?

Options:

A.

Input validation

B.

Dynamic code analysis

C.

Fuzzing

D.

Manual code review

Discussion
Question 122

A worldwide manufacturing company has been experiencing email account compromises. In one incident, a user logged in from the corporate office in France, but then seconds later, the same user account attempted a login from Brazil. Which of the following account policies would best prevent this type of attack?

Options:

A.

Network location

B.

Impossible travel time

C.

Geolocation

D.

Geofencing

Discussion
Question 123

A company uses specially configured workstations for any work that requires administrator privileges to its Tier 0 and Tier 1 systems The company follows a strict process to harden systems immediately upon delivery Even with these strict security measures in place an incident occurred from one of the workstations The root cause appears to be that the SoC was tampered with or replaced Which of the following most likely occurred?

Options:

A.

Fileless malware

B.

A downgrade attack

C.

A supply-chain attack

D.

A logic bomb

E.

Misconfigured BIOS

Discussion