Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jayce

Page: 40 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: jayce
Question 160

Which of the following environments would MOST likely be used to assess the execution of component parts of a system at both the hardware and software levels and to measure performance characteristics?

Options:

A.

Test

B.

Staging

C.

Development

D.

Production

Discussion
Question 161

A security analyst has received several reports of an issue on an internal web application. Users state they are having to provide their credentials twice to log in. The analyst checks with the application team and notes this is not an expected behavior. After looking at several logs, the analyst decides to run some commands on the gateway and obtains the following output:

Questions 161

Which of the following BEST describes the attack the company is experiencing?

Options:

A.

MAC flooding

B.

URL redirection

C.

ARP poisoning

D.

DNS hijacking

Discussion
Question 162

A grocery store is expressing security and reliability concerns regarding the on-site backup strategy currently being performed by locally attached disks. The main concerns are the physical security of the backup media and the durability of the data stored on these devices Which of the following is a cost-effective approach to address these concerns?

Options:

A.

Enhance resiliency by adding a hardware RAID.

B.

Move data to a tape library and store the tapes off-site

C.

Install a local network-attached storage.

D.

Migrate to a cloud backup solution

Discussion
Question 163

Which of the following is required in order for an IDS and a WAF to be effective on HTTPS traffic?

Options:

A.

Hashing

B.

DNS sinkhole

C.

TLS inspection

D.

Data masking

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 40 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99