Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by pixie

Page: 12 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: pixie
Question 48

Which of the following automation use cases would best enhance the security posture Of an organi-zation by rapidly updating permissions when employees leave a company Or change job roles inter-nally?

Options:

A.

Provisioning resources

B.

Disabling access

C.

APIs

D.

Escalating permission requests

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following can best protect against an employee inadvertently installing malware on a company system?

Options:

A.

Host-based firewall

B.

System isolation

C.

Least privilege

D.

Application allow list

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 50

A building manager is concerned about people going in and out of the office during non-working hours. Which of the following physical security controls would provide the best solution?

Options:

A.

Cameras

B.

Badges

C.

Locks

D.

Bollards

Discussion
Question 51

Which Of the following vulnerabilities is exploited an attacker Overwrite a reg-ister with a malicious address that changes the execution path?

Options:

A.

VM escape

B.

SQL injection

C.

Buffer overflow

D.

Race condition

Discussion
Page: 12 / 44
Title