Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by cillian

Page: 25 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: cillian
Question 100

A threat actor used a sophisticated attack to breach a well-known ride-sharing. company. The threat actor posted on social media that this action was in response to the company's treatment of its drivers Which of the following best describes tm type of throat actor?

Options:

A.

Nation-slate

B.

Hacktivist

C.

Organized crime

D.

Shadow IT

Discussion
Question 101

Which of the following is an administrative control that would be most effective to reduce the occurrence of malware execution?

Options:

A.

Security awareness training

B.

Frequency of NIDS updates

C.

Change control procedures

D.

EDR reporting cycle

Discussion
Question 102

Recent changes to a company's BYOD policy require all personal mobile devices to use a two-factor authentication method that is not something you know or have. Which of the following will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Facial recognition

B.

Six-digit PIN

C.

PKI certificate

D.

Smart card

Discussion
Question 103

An analyst is concerned about data leaks and wants to restrict access to internet services to authorized users only. The analyst also wants to control the actions each user can perform on each service. Which of the following would be the best technology for the analyst to consider implementing?

Options:

A.

DLP

B.

VPC

C.

CASB

D.

Content filtering

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 25 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99