Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by clover

Page: 6 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: clover
Question 24

A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is evaluating the dangers involved in deploying a new ERP system for the company. The CISO categorizes the system, selects the controls that apply to the system, implements the controls, and then assesses the success of the controls before authorizing the system. Which of the following is the CISO using to evaluate the environment for this new ERP system?

Options:

A.

The Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis

B.

CIS Critical Security Controls

C.

NIST Risk Management Framework

D.

ISO 27002

Discussion
Question 25

Which Of the following control types is patch management classified under?

Options:

A.

Deterrent

B.

Physical

C.

Corrective

D.

Detective

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following would provide guidelines on how to label new network devices as part of the initial configuration?

Options:

A.

IP schema

B.

Application baseline configuration

C.

Standard naming convention policy

D.

Wireless LAN and network perimeter diagram

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 27

A security analyst is using OSINT to gather information to verify whether company data is available publicly. Which of the following is the BEST application for the analyst to use?

Options:

A.

theHarvester

B Cuckoo

B.

Nmap

C.

Nessus

Discussion
Page: 6 / 44
Title
Questions