Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by renee

Page: 28 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: renee
Question 112

A vulnerability has been discovered and a known patch to address the vulnerability does not exist. Which of the following controls works best until a proper fix is released?

Options:

A.

Detective

B.

Compensating

C.

Deterrent

D.

Corrective

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 113

Which of the following scenarios best describes a risk reduction technique?

Options:

A.

A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company purchases insurance and is no longer concerned about losses from data breaches

B.

A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company implements a pokey to train users on a more secure method of operation

C.

A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company performs regular audits to determine it violations have occurred

D.

A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the Chief Information Officer decides to sign off on the risk.

Discussion
Question 114

An attacker was eavesdropping on a user who was shopping online. The attacker was able to spoof the IP address associated with the shopping site. Later, the user received an email regarding credit card statement with unusual purchases. Which of the following attacks took place?

Options:

A.

On-path attack

B.

Protocol poisoning

C.

Domain hijacking

D.

Bluejacking

Discussion
Question 115

Server administrators want to configure a cloud solution so that computing memory and processor usage are maximized most efficiently across a number of virtual servers. They also need to avoid potential denial-of-service situations caused by availability. Which of the following should administrators configure to maximize system availability while efficiently utilizing available computing power?

Options:

A.

Dynamic resource allocation

B.

High availability

C.

Segmentation

D.

Container security

Discussion
Page: 28 / 44
Title