Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by ayeza

Page: 31 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: ayeza
Question 124

A security analyst receives alerts about an internal system sending a large amount of unusual DNS queries to systems on the internet over short periods of time during non-business hours. Which of the following is most likely occurring?

Options:

A.

A worm is propagating across the network.

B.

Data is being exfiltrated.

C.

A logic bomb is deleting data.

D.

Ransomware is encrypting files.

Discussion
Question 125

Which of the following agreements defines response time, escalation points, and performance metrics?

Options:

A.

BPA

B.

MOA

C.

NDA

D.

SLA

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 126

The manager who is responsible for a data set has asked a security engineer to apply encryption to the data on a hard disk. The security engineer is an example of a:

Options:

A.

data controller

B.

data owner.

C.

data custodian.

D.

data processor

Discussion
Question 127

A systems administrator is auditing all company servers to ensure they meet the minimum security baseline While auditing a Linux server the systems administrator observes the /etc/ahadow file has permissions beyond the baseline recommendation. Which of the following commands should the systems administrator use to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

chmod

B.

grep

C.

dd

D.

passwd

Discussion
Page: 31 / 44
Title