Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by sonia

Page: 9 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: sonia
Question 36

A network architect wants a server to have the ability to retain network availability even if one of the network switches it is connected to goes down. Which of the following should the architect implement on the server to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

RAID

B.

UPS

C.

NIC teaming

D.

Load balancing

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 37

Which of the following incident response phases should the proper collection of the detected 'ocs and establishment of a chain of custody be performed before?

Options:

A.

Containment

B.

Identification

C.

Preparation

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following would a security analyst use to determine if other companies in the same sector have seen similar malicious activity against their systems?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability scanner

B.

Open-source intelligence

C.

Packet capture

D.

Threat feeds

Discussion
Question 39

A company owns a public-facing e-commerce website. The company outsources credit card transactions to a payment company. Which of the following BEST describes the role of the payment company?

Options:

A.

Data controller

B.

Data custodian

C.

Data owners

D.

Data processor

Discussion
Page: 9 / 44
Title