Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 21 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 84

A systems administrator is required to enforce MFA for corporate email account access, relying on the possession factor. Which of the following authentication methods should the systems administrator choose? (Select two).

Options:

A.

passphrase

B.

Time-based one-time password

C.

Facial recognition

D.

Retina scan

E.

Hardware token

F.

Fingerprints

Discussion
Question 85

Which of the following terms should be included in a contract to help a company monitor the ongo-ing security maturity Of a new vendor?

Options:

A.

A right-to-audit clause allowing for annual security audits

B.

Requirements for event logs to kept for a minimum of 30 days

C.

Integration of threat intelligence in the companys AV

D.

A data-breach clause requiring disclosure of significant data loss

Discussion
Question 86

A company's help desk received several AV alerts indicating Mimikatz attempted to run on the remote systems Several users also reported that the new company flash drives they picked up in the break room only have 512KB of storage Which of the following is most likely the cause?

Options:

A.

The GPO prevents the use of flash drives, which triggers a false positive AV indication and restricts the drives to only 512KB of storage

B.

The new flash drives need a driver that is being blocked by the AV software because the flash drives are not on the application's allow list, temporarily restricting the drives to 512KB of storage.

C.

The new flash drives are incorrectly partitioned, and the systems are automatically trying to use an unapproved application to repartition the drives.

D.

The GPO blocking the flash drives is being bypassed by a malicious flash drive that is attempting to harvest plaintext credentials from memory.

Discussion
Question 87

A security engineer is building a file transfer solution to send files to a business partner. The users would like to drop off the files in a specific directory and have the server send the file to the business partner. The connection to the business partner is over the internet and needs to be secure. Which of the following can be used?

Options:

A.

SMIME

B.

LDAPS

C.

SSH

D.

SRTP

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 21 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99