Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by aayat

Page: 2 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: aayat
Question 8

A security architect is working on an email solution that will send sensitive data. However, funds are not currently available in the budget for building additional infrastructure. Which of the following should the architect choose?

Options:

A.

POP

B.

IPSec

C.

IMAP

D.

PGP

Discussion
Question 9

An attacker is targeting a company. The attacker notices that the company’s employees frequently access a particular website. The attacker decides to infect the website with malware and hopes the employees’ devices will also become infected. Which of the following techniques is the attacker using?

Options:

A.

Watering-hole attack

B.

Pretexting

C.

Typosquatting

D.

Impersonation

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 10

A security practitioner is performing due diligence on a vendor that is being considered for cloud services. Which of the following should the practitioner consult for the best insight into the

current security posture of the vendor?

Options:

A.

PCI DSS standards

B.

SLA contract

C.

CSF framework

D.

SOC 2 report

Discussion
Question 11

A security administrator Is evaluating remote access solutions for employees who are geographically dispersed. Which of the following would provide the MOST secure remote access? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

IPSec

B.

SFTP

C.

SRTP

D.

LDAPS

E.

S/MIME

F.