Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by yusra

Page: 20 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: yusra
Question 80

A company wants to build a new website to sell products online. The website wd I host a storefront application that allow visitors to add products to a shopping cart and pay for products using a credit card. which Of the following protocols •would be most secure to implement?

Options:

A.

SSL

B.

SFTP

C.

SNMP

D.

TLS

Discussion
Question 81

An attack has occurred against a company.

INSTRUCTIONS

You have been tasked to do the following:

Identify the type of attack that is occurring on the network by clicking on the attacker’s tablet and reviewing the output. (Answer Area 1).

Identify which compensating controls should be implemented on the assets, in order to reduce the effectiveness of future attacks by dragging them to the correct server.

(Answer area 2) All objects will be used, but not all placeholders may be filled. Objects may only be used once.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 81

Questions 81

Select and Place:

Questions 81

Options:

Discussion
Question 82

A company is adopting a BYOD policy and is looking for a comprehensive solution to protect company information on user devices. Which of the following solutions would best support the policy?

Options:

A.

Mobile device management

B.

Full device encryption

C.

Remote wipe

D.

Biometrics

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 83

Which of the following threat actors is most likely to be motivated by ideology?

Options:

A.

Business competitor

B.

Hacktivist

C.

Criminal syndicate

D.

Script kiddie

E.

Disgruntled employee

Discussion