Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by deniz

Page: 15 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: deniz
Question 60

A network penetration tester has successfully gained access to a target machine. Which of the following should the penetration tester do next?

Options:

A.

Clear the log files of all evidence

B.

Move laterally to another machine.

C.

Establish persistence for future use.

D.

Exploit a zero-day vulnerability.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 61

A company recently suffered a breach in which an attacker was able to access the internal mail servers and directly access several user inboxes. A large number of email messages were later posted online. Which of the following would bast prevent email contents from being released should another breach occur?

Options:

A.

Implement S/MIME to encrypt the emails at rest.

B.

Enable full disk encryption on the mail servers.

C.

Use digital certificates when accessing email via the web.

D.

Configure web traffic to only use TLS-enabled channels.

Discussion
Question 62

A company is implementing MFA for all applications that store sensitive data. The IT manager wants MFA to be non-disruptive and user friendly Which of the following technologies should the IT manager use when implementing MFA?

Options:

A.

One-time passwords

B.

Email tokens

C.

Push notifications

D.

Hardware authentication

Discussion
Question 63

A security analyst discovers that a company's username and password database were posted on an internet forum. The usernames and passwords are stored in plaintext. Which of the following would mitigate the damage done by this type of data exfiltration in the future?

Options:

A.

Create DLP controls that prevent documents from leaving the network.

B.

Implement salting and hashing.

C.

Configure the web content filter to block access to the forum.

D.

Increase password complexity requirements.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99