Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jonas

Page: 3 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: jonas
Question 12

A major manufacturing company updated its internal infrastructure and just started to allow OAuth application to access corporate data Data leakage is being reported Which of following most likely caused the issue?

Options:

A.

Privilege creep

B.

Unmodified default

C.

TLS

D.

Improper patch management

Discussion
Question 13

A company policy requires third-party suppliers to self-report data breaches within a specific time frame. Which of the following third-party risk management policies is the company complying with?

Options:

A.

MOU

B.

SLA

C.

EOL

D.

NDA

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 14

A security analyst is assisting a team of developers with best practices for coding. The security analyst would like to defend against the use of SQL injection attacks. Which of the following should the security analyst recommend first?

Options:

A.

Tokenization

B.

Input validation

C.

Code signing

D.

Secure cookies

Discussion
Question 15

A user is trying unsuccessfully to send images via SMS. The user downloaded the images from a corporate email account on a work phone. Which of the following policies is preventing the user from completing this action?

Options:

A.

Application management

B.

Content management

C.

Containerization

D.

Full disk encryption

Discussion
Page: 3 / 44
Title