Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by subhan

Page: 27 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: subhan
Question 108

A large industrial system's smart generator monitors the system status and sends alerts to third-party maintenance personnel when critical failures occur. While reviewing the network logs, the company's security manager notices the generator's IP is sending packets to an internal file server's IP. Which of the following mitigations would be best for the security manager to implement while maintaining alerting capabilities?

Options:

A.

Segmentation

B.

Firewall allow list

C.

Containment

D.

Isolation

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 109

A security analyst is creating baselines for the server team to follow when hardening new devices for deployment. Which of the following best describes what the analyst is creating?

Options:

A.

Change management procedure

B.

Information security policy

C.

Cybersecurity framework

D.

Secure configuration guide

Discussion
Question 110

Several universities are participating in a collaborative research project and need to share compute and storage resources. Which of the following cloud deployment strategies would best meet this need?

Options:

A.

Community

B.

Private

C.

Public

D.

Hybrid

Discussion
Question 111

An organization wants to ensure that proprietary information is not inadvertently exposed during facility tours. Which of the following would the organization implement to mitigate this risk?

Options:

A.

Clean desk policy

B.

Background checks

C.

Non-disclosure agreements

D.

Social media analysis

Discussion
Page: 27 / 44
Title