Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by anika

Page: 29 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: anika
Question 116

A privileged user at a company stole several proprietary documents from a server. The user also went into the log files and deleted all records of the incident The systems administrator has just informed investigators that other log files are available for review Which of the following did the administrator most likely configure that will assist the investigators?

Options:

A.

Memory dumps

B.

The syslog server

C.

The application logs

D.

The log retention policy

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 117

A company is designing the layout of a new data center so it will have an optimal environmental temperature Which of the following must be included? (Select two).

Options:

A.

An air gap

B.

A cold aisle

C.

Removable doors

D.

A hot aisle

E.

An loT thermostat

F.

A humidity monitor

Discussion
Question 118

A company's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) recently warned the security manager that the company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is planning to publish a controversial opinion article in a national newspaper, which may result in new cyberattacks. Which of the following would be best for the security manager to use in a threat model?

Options:

A.

Hacktivists

B.

White-hat hackers

C.

Script kiddies

D.

Insider threats

Discussion
Question 119

A host was infected with malware. During the incident response. Joe, a user, reported that he did not receive any emails with links, but he had been browsing the internet all day. Which of the following would most likely show where the malware originated?

Options:

A.

The DNS logs

B.

The web server logs

C.

The SIP traffic logs

D.

The SNMP logs

Discussion
Page: 29 / 44
Title