Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by buddy

Page: 35 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: buddy
Question 140

A user attempts to load a web-based application, but the expected login screen does not appear A help desk analyst troubleshoots the issue by running the following command and reviewing the output on the user's PC

Questions 140

The help desk analyst then runs the same command on the local PC

Questions 140

Which of the following BEST describes the attack that is being detected?

Options:

A.

Domain hijacking

B DNS poisoning

C MAC flooding

B.

Evil twin

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 141

During a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) convention to discuss security awareness, the attendees are provided with a network connection to use as a resource. As the convention progresses, one of the attendees starts to notice delays in the connection, and the HIIPS site requests are reverting to HTTP Which of the following BEST describes what is happening?

Options:

A.

Birthday collision on the certificate key

B.

DNS hijacking to reroute traffic

C.

Brute force to the access point

D.

ASSLILS downgrade

Discussion
Question 142

An analyst Is generating a security report for the management team. Security guidelines recommend disabling all listening unencrypted services. Given this output from Nmap:

Questions 142

Which of the following should the analyst recommend to disable?

Options:

A.

21/tcp

B.

22/tcp

C.

23/tcp

D.

443/tcp

Discussion
Question 143

A major clothing company recently lost a large amount of proprietary information. The security officer must find a solution to ensure this never happens again.

Which of the following is the BEST technical implementation to prevent this from happening again?

Options:

A.

Configure DLP solutions

B.

Disable peer-to-peer sharing

C.

Enable role-based

D.

Mandate job rotation

E.

Implement content filters

Discussion