Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 8 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 32

A security administrator is compiling information from all devices on the local network in order to gain better visibility into user activities. Which of the following is the best solution to meet

this objective?

Options:

A.

SIEM

B.

HIDS

C.

CASB

D.

EDR

Discussion
Question 33

A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) wants to implement a new solution that can protect against certain categories of websites, whether the employee is in the offer or away. Which of the following solutions should the CISO implement?

Options:

A.

VAF

B.

SWG

C.

VPN

D.

WDS

Discussion
Question 34

An IT manager is estimating the mobile device budget for the upcoming year. Over the last five years, the number of devices that were replaced due to loss, damage, or theft steadily increased by 10%. Which of the following would best describe the estimated number of devices to be replaced next year?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

ARO

C.

RPO

D.

SLE

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 35

A security engineer learns that a non-critical application was compromised. The most recent version of the application includes a malicious reverse proxy while the application is running. Which of the following should the engineer is to quickly contain the incident with the least amount of impact?

Options:

A.

Configure firewall rules to block malicious inbound access.

B.

Manually uninstall the update that contains the backdoor.

C.

Add the application hash to the organization's blocklist.

D.

Tum off all computers that have the application installed.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99