Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 18 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 72

Which Of the following best ensures minimal downtime for organizations vÄh crit-ical computing equipment located in earthquake-prone areas?

Options:

A.

Generators and UPS

B.

Off-site replication

C.

Additional warm site

D.

Local

Discussion
Question 73

A user enters a password to log in to a workstation and is then prompted to enter an authentication code Which of the following MFA factors or attributes are being utilized in the authentication process? {Select two).

Options:

A.

Something you know

B.

Something you have

C.

Somewhere you are

D.

Someone you know

E.

Something you are

F.

Something you can do

Discussion
Question 74

A newly purchased corporate WAP needs to be configured in the MOST secure manner possible.

INSTRUCTIONS

Please click on the below items on the network diagram and configure them accordingly:

• WAP
  • DHCP Server
  • AAA Server
  • Wireless Controller
  • LDAP Server

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 74

Questions 74

Options:

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 75

A company's help desk has received calls about the wireless network being down and users being unable to connect to it. The network administrator says all access pcints are up and running. One of the help desk technicians notices the affected users are working in a near the parking Jot Which Of the following IS the most likely reason for the outage?

Options:

A.

Someone near the is jamming the signal.

B.

A user has set up a rogue access point near building.

C.

Someone set up an evil twin access Print in tie affected area.

D.

The APS in the affected area have been from the network

Discussion
Page: 18 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99