Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by fynn

Page: 4 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: fynn
Question 16

A retail store has a business requirement to deploy a kiosk computer In an open area The kiosk computer's operating system has been hardened and tested. A security engineer IS concerned that

someone could use removable media to install a rootkit Mich of the should the security engineer configure to BEST protect the kiosk computer?

Options:

A.

Measured boot

B.

Boot attestation

C.

UEFI

D.

EDR

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 17

A company recently upgraded its authentication infrastructure and now has more computing power. Which of the following should the company consider using to ensure user credentials are

being transmitted and stored more securely?

Options:

A.

Blockchain

B.

Salting

C.

Quantum

D.

Digital signature

Discussion
Question 18

A security analyst received the following requirements for the deployment of a security camera solution:

* The cameras must be viewable by the on-site security guards.

+ The cameras must be able to communicate with the video storage server.

* The cameras must have the time synchronized automatically.

* The cameras must not be reachable directly via the internet.

* The servers for the cameras and video storage must be available for remote maintenance via the company VPN.

Which of the following should the security analyst recommend to securely meet the remote connectivity requirements?

Options:

A.

Creating firewall rules that prevent outgoing traffic from the subnet the servers and cameras reside on

B.

Deploying a jump server that is accessible via the internal network that can communicate with the servers

C.

Disabling all unused ports on the switch that the cameras are plugged into and enabling MAC filtering

D.

Implementing a WAF to allow traffic from the local NTP server to the camera server

Discussion
Question 19

Unauthorized devices have been detected on the internal network. The devices’ locations were traced to Ether ports located in conference rooms. Which of the following would be the best technical controls to implement to prevent these devices from accessing the internal network?

Options:

A.

NAC

B.

DLP

C.

IDS

D.

MFA

Discussion
Page: 4 / 44
Title