Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by zack

Page: 42 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: zack
Question 168

A security administrator is working on a solution to protect passwords stored in a database against rainbow table attacks Which of the following should the administrator consider?

Options:

A.

Hashing

B.

Salting

C.

Lightweight cryptography

D.

Steganography

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 169

The security team received a report of copyright infringement from the IP space of the corporate network. The report provided a precise time stamp for the incident as well as the name of the copyrighted files. The analyst has been tasked with determining the infringing source machine and instructed to implement measures to prevent such incidents from occurring again. Which of the following is MOST capable of accomplishing both tasks?

Options:

A.

HIDS

B.

Allow list

C.

TPM

D.

NGFW

Discussion
Question 170

Employees at a company are receiving unsolicited text messages on their corporate cell phones. The unsolicited text messages contain a password reset Link. Which of the attacks is being used to target the company?

Options:

A.

Phishing

B.

Vishing

C.

Smishing

D.

Spam

Discussion
Question 171

A company would like to provide flexibility for employees on device preference. However, the company is concerned about supporting too many different types of hardware. Which of the following deployment models will provide the needed flexibility with the GREATEST amount of control and security over company data and infrastructure?

Options:

A.

BYOD

B.

VDI

C.

COPE

D.

CYOD

Discussion
Page: 42 / 44
Title