Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by ozzie

Page: 37 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: ozzie
Question 148

Which of the following BEST describes a technique that compensates researchers for finding vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Penetration testing

B.

Code review

C.

Wardriving

D.

Bug bounty

Discussion
Question 149

As part of the building process for a web application, the compliance team requires that all PKI certificates are rotated annually and can only contain wildcards at the secondary subdomain level. Which of the following certificate properties will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

HTTPS://.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00 2022

B.

HTTPS://app1.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021-April 8 12:00:00 2022

C.

HTTPS:// app1.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021-April 8 12:00:00 2022

D.

HTTPS://.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00

Discussion
Question 150

Which of the following environments typically hosts the current version configurations and code, compares user-story responses and workflow, and uses a modified version of actual data for testing?

Options:

A.

Development

B.

Staging

C.

Production

D.

Test

Discussion
Question 151

An organization discovered a disgruntled employee exfiltrated a large amount of PII data by uploading files Which of the following controls should the organization consider to mitigate this risk?

Options:

A.

EDR

B.

Firewall

C.

HIPS

D.

DLP

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 37 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99