Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by dorothea

Page: 34 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: dorothea
Question 136

A company would like to set up a secure way to transfer data between users via their mobile phones The company's top pnonty is utilizing technology that requires users to be in as close proximity as possible to each other. Which of the following connection methods would BEST fulfill this need?

Options:

A.

Cellular

B.

NFC

C.

Wi-Fi

D.

Bluetooth

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 137

A security architect is implementing a new email architecture for a company. Due to security concerns, the Chief Information Security Officer would like the new architecture to support email encryption, as well as provide for digital signatures. Which of the following should the architect implement?

Options:

A.

B.

IMAP

C.

HTTPS

D.

S/MIME

Discussion
Question 138

A security engineer needs to create a network segment that can be used for servers thal require connections from untrusted networks. Which of the following should the engineer implement?

Options:

A.

An air gap

B.

A hot site

C.

A VUAN

D.

A screened subnet

Discussion
Question 139

The Chief Executive Officer announced a new partnership with a strategic vendor and asked the Chief Information Security Officer to federate user digital identities using SAML-based protocols. Which of the following will this enable?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

MFA

C.

PKI

D.

OLP

Discussion
Page: 34 / 44
Title