Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by zaynah

Page: 41 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: zaynah
Question 164

The Chief Information Security Officer directed a risk reduction in shadow IT and created a policy requiring all unsanctioned high-risk SaaS applications to be blocked from user access Which of the following is the BEST security solution to reduce this risk?

Options:

A.

CASB

B.

VPN concentrator

C.

MFA

D.

VPC endpoint

Discussion
Question 165

A security engineer is hardening existing solutions to reduce application vulnerabilities. Which of the following solutions should the engineer implement FIRST? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Auto-update

B.

HTTP headers

C.

Secure cookies

D.

Third-party updates

E.

Full disk encryption

F.

Sandboxing

G.

Hardware encryption

Discussion
Question 166

A global company is experiencing unauthorized logging due to credential theft and account lockouts caused by brute-force attacks. The company is considering implementing a third-party identity provider to help mitigate these attacks. Which of the following would be the BEST control for the company to require from prospective vendors?

Options:

A.

IP restrictions

B.

Multifactor authentication

C.

A banned password list

D.

A complex password policy

Discussion
Question 167

Which of the following roles would MOST likely have direct access to the senior management team?

Options:

A.

Data custodian

B.

Data owner

C.

Data protection officer

D.

Data controller

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 41 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99