Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by eadie

Page: 38 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: eadie
Question 152

A user reports trouble using a corporate laptop. The laptop freezes and responds slowly when writing documents and the mouse pointer occasional disappears.

The task list shows the following results

Questions 152

Which of the following is MOST likely the issue?

Options:

A.

RAT

B.

PUP

C.

Spyware

D.

Keylogger

Discussion
Question 153

A security researcher has alerted an organization that its sensitive user data was found for sale on a website. Which of the following should the organization use to inform the affected parties?

Options:

A.

A An incident response plan

B.

A communications plan

C.

A business continuity plan

D.

A disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Question 154

During an incident, a company's CIRT determines it is necessary to observe the continued network-based transactions between a callback domain and the malware running on an enterprise PC. Which

of the following techniques would be BEST to enable this activity while reducing the nsk of lateral spread and the risk that the adversary would notice any changes?

Options:

A.

Physically move the PC to a separate Internet point of presence.

B.

Create and apply microsegmentation rules,

C.

Emulate the malware in a heavily monitored DMZ segment

D.

Apply network blacklisting rules for the adversary domain

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 155

A security analyst needs an overview of vulnerabilities for a host on the network. Which of the following is the BEST type of scan for the analyst to run to discover which vulnerable services are running?

Options:

A.

Non-credentialed

B.

Web application

C.

Privileged

D.

Internal

Discussion
Page: 38 / 44
Title