Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by laila

Page: 5 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: laila
Question 20

Which of the following Is the BEST reason to maintain a functional and effective asset management policy that aids in ensuring the security of an organization?

Options:

A.

To provide data to quantify risk based on the organization's systems

B.

To keep all software and hardware fully patched for known vulnerabilities

C.

To only allow approved, organization-owned devices onto the business network

D.

To standardize by selecting one laptop model for all users in the organization

Discussion
Question 21

A network security manager wants to implement periodic events that will test the security team's preparedness for incidents in a controlled and scripted manner, Which of the following concepts describes this scenario?

Options:

A.

Red-team exercise

B.

Business continuity plan testing

C.

Tabletop exercise

D.

Functional exercise

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 22

A security operations technician is searching the log named /vax/messages for any events that were associated with a workstation with the IP address 10.1.1.1. Which of the following would provide this information?

Options:

A.

cat /var/messages | grep 10.1.1.1

B.

grep 10.1.1.1 | cat /var/messages

C.

grep /var/messages | cat 10.1.1.1

D.

cat 10.1.1.1 | grep /var/messages

Discussion
Question 23

An attacker is using a method to hide data inside of benign files in order to exfiltrate confidential data. Which of the following is the attacker most likely using?

Options:

A.

Base64 encoding

B.

Steganography

C.

Data encryption

D.

Perfect forward secrecy

Discussion
Page: 5 / 44
Title